Tuesday, May 29, 2007

and so the SAGA begins...

Ever since my last church, I've been amusing myself by calling my fellow techies (be they staff or volunteers) tech ninjas.

It's entertaining to think of the similarities between techies and ninjas...both lurk in the darkness behind the scenes and, very often, go completely unnoticed...their work is based on increasing the greater good, commonly thankless and rewarding only through the gratification of personal and/or interpersonal accomplishments for a higher and greater Power.

It is my meditation that we will be able to harness the shekinah glory of our all-powerful yet agape GOD. May He be the sole recipient of our individual and team efforts to connect people with Jesus in soul-stirring and awe-inspiring manifests.

I look forward with great anticipation of growing our tech dojo...maybe we can even pull off a group picture like this...someday...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it . . .

I think Tech team uniforms similar to the guy on top are in order now. Or at least a Tech Ninja T-Shirt. Perhaps Mutant Ninja Techies?



- J

Kristen E. said...

Hey Adam, I didn't know you were that flexible. Even I can't do the splits! Haha! Just kidding. I love the pic though, and I like your blog and what you had to say here about tech people and ministry. Glad to have you on board at Parkview.
-Kristen