Sunday, June 24, 2007

iPhone

The iPhone debuts this week. I was just now busting into laughter of amazement as I watched the TUTORIAL VIDEO on Apple's website. Literally, this gadget is really remarkable...the best phone, MP3/video player, Web browser, address book in any mobile device...ever. The Apple user-friendly, common sense technology along with the versatile touch screen navigator is simply brilliant. I read one review that says, "This is the most anticipated phone since Alexander Graham Bell did his."

Guess what "good thing" I'm hoping will come in a "small package" this Christmas? Next to a remote control to a plasma TV or keys to a Lexus, this could be the most expensive stocking stuffer I will be anticipating this year. :)

I was SO born to be a Mac man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya - I've got like a year left on my Verizon account and that should be enough time for them to work out the kinks in the first production run, hopefully. You know they'll be some kinks. I'd wait a year and see what the 2nd round brings. The only drag is having to get Cingular, which doesn't have great service out here, or so I hear. (Was AT&T up until recently out here - they never had actual Cingular service.) Hopefully they'll work something out with Verizon?