Friday, October 30, 2009

38 WEEKS

Whew! We've made it another week. Two more to go until the due date.

The kiddo has really be plumping up since most organ development is finished, the rest of the time is spent giving him some additional insulation to prep for the colder fall weather to which he'll be introduced before long. He should be nearly 7 pounds and 19.5 inches long.

Holly has been spending her days at home trying to relax and rest. She wants to be as prepared as possible physically, emotionally and spiritually for the time when he comes. I'm trying my best to accommodate on a level higher than an "as needed" basis. Being the first time for both us, the latter months of pregnancy are proving to be anxious and longing for his coming. We are trusting GOD that He has put together this beautiful person and that He'll usher him to his new life in due time.

You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother's womb.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous--how well I know it.
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed. --Psalm 139.13-16 NLT


No comments: